jueves, 20 de agosto de 2009

***Celebration***

I think you wanna' come over, yeah I heard it through the grapevine.Are you drunk or you sober? Think about it, doesn't matterand if it makes you feel good then I say do it,I don't know what you're waiting forFeel my temperature risingThere's too much heat I'm gonna' lose controlDo you want to go higher, get closer to the fire,I don't know what you're waiting forCome join the party, yeahCoz' anybody just won't do.Let's get this started, yeahCoz' everybody wants to party with you.Boy you got a reputation, but you're gonna' have to prove itI see a little hesitation,Am I gonna' have to show you that if it feels right, get on your marksStep to the beat boy that's what it's forPut your arms around meWhen it gets too hot we can go outsideBut for now just come here, let me whisper in your earAn invitation to the dance tonightCome join the party, it's a celebrationAnybody just won't doLet's get this started, no more hesitationCoz' everybody wants to party with youHaven't I seen you somewhere before?You look familiar…You wanna' dance? …Yeah.I guess I just don't recognize you with your cloths on… (laughs)What are you waiting for?Come join the party, it's a celebrationAnybody just won't doLet's get this started, no more hesitationCoz' everybody wants to party with you X 2Boy you've got it, it's a celebrationCoz' anybody just won't doLet's get it started, no more hesitationCoz' everybody wants to party with youBoy you've got itCoz' anybody just won't doLet's get it started, no more hesitationCoz' everybody wants to party with you ...........................................................

No hay comentarios: